Court marriage in Jaipur
If you are in Jaipur and willing to perform your court marriage in Jaipur but don’t know anything about Court marriage in Jaipur (Rajasthan) then this discussion is for you.
Court marriage is one of the easiest ways of performing a marriage between 2 parties. The main thing is the availability of consent. If 2 parties are eligible to complete the court marriage then the jurisdiction of the nation gives them the full right to complete their marriage. They have to show their eligibility for completing the marriage to the court and the marriage registrar.
For completing the court marriage, you require a highly professional court marriage lawyer with you who has complete knowledge about all the legal procedures and can deal with any kind of legal hindrances. Once you get the court marriage lawyer then you have to complete your counseling in which you’ll get detailed knowledge of court marriage. After that, you have to collect all the documents which are asked by the court for verification purposes. Once you have collected all types of documents then it’s time to complete the procedure under which you have to follow some easy steps and hence your marriage becomes completed.
In this discussion, we have discussed everything which you need to know for completing your court marriage. We have explained what steps you have to do for completing your court marriage, what is the court marriage in Jaipur fees, and what documents you have to submit to complete the work of court marriage in Jaipur. So, you just have to read the article and get a call from our associates who will help you to provide you with an appointment for counseling for court marriage in Jaipur. So, without wasting any time let’s start our discussion.
What is court marriage in Jaipur (Rajasthan)?
Court marriage is a legal way of completing the marriage where the marriage between 2 parties is done under the supervision of the court. The court will allow the couple to get authorization for the marriage. The court will issue a dedicated court marriage certificate to the couple which acts as proof that the marriage is done and the marriage is certified by the government.
The couple will have to complete the procedure, collect the document and have to do a lot of formalities by taking lots of precautions so that they can complete their marriage without any hindrances.
When you’re doing court marriage in Jaipur there are some acts that you can choose for completing your marriage. If you belong to the Hindu religion then you can ask to complete your marriage as per the traditional rituals of Hindu marriage under the Hindu marriage act, 1955 or if you want to do a simple marriage (court marriage in Jaipur) then you can go for completion of marriage under Special marriage, 1954. There are plenty of types of acts made to make the court marriage work easy. You just have to be eligible to complete the marriage as per the law.
So, let’s start our discussion by discussing the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfill for completing the court merit in Jaipur.
Eligibilities for completing court marriage in Jaipur.
If you want to know about the eligibilities which you have to fulfill for completing the court marriage then see the content which is listed below:-
- The first and most important eligibility criteria for completing the court marriage in Jaipur is the availability of the legal age of marriage of both parties. According to Indian law, 2 parties are only eligible to gr if they have crossed the legal age of marriage which is set by the government. The legal age of marriage, which is set by the government, is 21 years for boys and 18 years for girls. The marriage registrar will verify the age of both the parties and if any issue is found then the remarriage registrar will cancel the registration.
- The next eligibility is addressed. If 2 parties have applied for their court marriage in Jaipur then it is very important that the address we can say the residential address of both parties should be in the same district or city or state. This means that their residential address should be in Jaipur. If the residential address of the parties is from any other city like Delhi they’re eligible for court marriage in Delhi not in Jaipur.
- Both parties should have clear mental health. If one of the parties is unsound then the court will not allow the completion of marriage for this couple. This is why they don’t have the conscious mind to accept the consent of marriage.
- Both parties have single marital status. If anyone is willing to perform a marriage but is already in a marital relationship then the marriage contract becomes void.
So, these are the eligibility which you have to fulfill for being eligible for completing the court marriage. If someone is not eligible then the marriage application will be rejected by the marriage registrar.
|Note:- Who is the marriage registrar?
A marriage registrar is a government officer who has the authority to pass the marriage application after verifying all the documents of the couple. He has the complete right to pass or reject the application provided by the candidate for a specific reason.
Our recommendation to couples who are going to apply for court marriage in Jaipur is to clear all the documents, witnesses, and photographs with you and fill out the form consciously. If the marriage registrar found anything suspicious he will directly reject the myriad application and you have to apply again for your court marriage in Jaipur.
Documents required for coming to the court marriage in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
There is a long list of documents that are required for complying with the court marriage. If you want to apply for your court marriage in Rajasthan then you must have the complete list of all the documents which we are going to discuss below:-
The application form is one of the primary court marriages in Jaipur documents that you have to show to the court. This document is available in the court or you can download the application form from the official website of the district court of Jaipur (Consult with your lawyer). The application form attains some blank blocks which you have to fulfill from the details asked in the form.
Make sure that the details which you enter should be genuine and authentic. If anything has gone wrong then the marriage registrar will reject the application. You also have to attach the photographs of both parties and it should be signed by both parties too.
Age proof documents
As we have discussed in the eligibility section the marriage registrar will verify the age of both the parties and the only former on your application. You have to show your age proof documents which state that your age is above the legal age of marriage. According to the law of the nation, the legal age of marriage in India is 21 years for a boy and 18 years for a girl.
PAN card, Passport, Birth certificate, and matriculation certificate are the best address proof document that you would show to the marriage registrar.
Let’s go to the eligibility section and read the second eligibility which we have discussed above. Yes, you’re right, that’s the address-related eligibility. This and that you have to show that you’re living in Jaipur to apply for court marriage in Jaipur. For the verification of the address of both parties, the marriage registrar will verify your address from your address proof documents.
Some of the major address proof documents are Aadhar cards, Driving licenses, electricity bills, etc.
This is not a document but one of the essentials which should be available at the time of marriage. Witnesses are the eye suspect in the marriage which proves that the marriage is done in front of them. They also have to bring their local ID proof for verification purposes. The work of witnesses is just to verify themselves in front of myriad registrars who can be present in the marriage.
Yes, photographs are also required for completing the court marriage. This document is required for facial verification. It is guided by the court that the photographs should be available at the passport port side and must attain the background with blue, red, and white color. 2-3 copies are required for completing the work of court marriage.
So, this is the complete document that you have to submit for completing the court marriage work. Well, some other documents are only used in specified conditions. If you want to know more about these documents then follow the below-discussed content.
- If one of the parties has taken a divorce before then he/she will have to show a dedicated divorce certificate. The court will verify whether the party had taken the divorce or not.
- The next is the death certificate. This document is required when one of the parties is a widow or spouse.
- The next is a conversion certificate. This certificate is required when 2 parties who’re willing to perform your marriage belong to different religions.
- The next is the Affidavit which is used only if your parents are not available in your marriage.
- VISA and other foreign certificates:- This document is required to verify the personality when 2 parties are willing to marry and one of them is from a foreign.
So, here we have discussed every document which you have to arrange for completing the don’t marry in Jaipur. So, now you know the essentials and the documents which are required for competing for the court marriage. The last thing which remains is the procedure of marriage.
The procedure of Court Marriage in Jaipur
The procedure of court marriage in Jaipur is easy, you just have to make sure that you know the essentials of eligibility and that you also have all the essential documents required for completing the court marriage. That’s it by following the steps below you’ll get your marriage done.
- Firstly, you have to meet with a court marriage lawyer or hire an appointment with a court marriage associate. Complete your counseling session and get detailed knowledge about court marriage in Jaipur.
- Now, arrange all the documents which we have discussed above and if you don’t have any of them then apply and get the receipt with you. Provisional documents can be better.
- Visit the court and get the application form from the court or download the application form from the official website of the district court.
- Once you get the form then fill it out and enter all the information which has been asked in the application form. Make sure that all the information-rich you have entered is correct and matches your verification documents.
- The marriage registrar will accept the application form and verify all the documents which you have provided to the court.
- Now, the marriage registrar will announce a 30 days time period which is called the No objection period. You have to wait for 30 days and once the time duration of 30 days will get completed then you have to revisit the court.
- The marriage registrar will verify the documents again and complete some jurisdiction formalities. After the completion of formalities, you just just have to wait for time.
Hence, your marriage is completed and once the marriage is completed then you’ll get your marriage certificate. Well, this is an issue that you have to wait for 30 days but if you want to skip this time duration then there is a provision in the rules of law.
Same-day court marriage in Jaipur
Same-day court marriage in Jaipur is a provision where you can easily complete your marriage in just one day. Some extra charges may be charged from your do complete g the service in just one day and you’ll get your court marriage done with the availability of a certificate in just one day.
- Firstly, you have to meet with your lawyer and discuss the provisions and precautions which you have to take care of in a same-day court marriage in Jaipur.
- Collect all the documents and visit the court. Get the form and apply for the same at court marriage.
- The charges for Same day marriage in Jaipur are a little high. Pay the court marriage fees and visit the topic of the marriage registrar at the prescribed time.
- Complete the formalities and the marriage registrar will verify all your documents.
- Once your documents get verified then the marriage registrar will complete your court marriage and you’ll get your marriage done without any issue.
So, this is the process of completing the court marriage as same-day court marriage in Jaipur. Now, let’s talk about the fees which we change for coming to the court marriage.
Court marriage fees in Jaipur
If you have visited a court marriage associate to complete the court marriage in Jaipur then they’ll charge about 15k-20k from you and they will make a fool of you. You don’t have to visit these types of costly court marriage associates which change you very high because they let you into their trap and after charging this amount they also change some hidden costs and extra costs from you.
We’re also a court marriage associate and we have completed thousands of marriages in Jaipur. Our changes are very low and we claim the premise not to charge any kind of hidden cost and extra expenses from our customer. The complete charge of completing the court marriage with our associates is about 10k to 15k. This is the most reasonable cost which we charge from our customer.
If you want to know about our associates then see the below section where we have discussed our profile. This will help the customer to know whether we are reliable for them or not.
Best court marriage associates
We’re claiming that we’re the best court marriage associates in Jaipur and we maintain this glory for the past 5 years. We’ve been working as an associate for 5 years and in the past 5 years, we have completed thousands of court marriages at a very reliable price. Our priority is to serve the best quality services to our customers.
We’ve been working for 5 years with one of their court marriage lawyers in Jaipur. We provide free legal advice services to our customers. You just have to visit our office and book your appointment with our lawyer.
We acknowledge our customers about the rules and regulations, procedures, and precautions of court marriage in Jaipur. After that, we help to arrange all the documents of the customers which are required for plating the court marriage in Jaipur. Once the documents become ready we apply for a court marriage on behalf of our customer.
On the date of the appointment, you just have to visit the court and complete the formalities with us. Until you collect your marriage certificate, completing all your work becomes our responsibility. You just have to book your appointment with our lawyer and let everything on us. If you want to book an appointment with us then just make a call at 8287772088 or visit our office which is at Ch. no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
After booking your appointment we start our work with a dedicated counseling session and let your marriage get completed without any hindrance. So, don’t wait to pick up your phone and call us now to book your appointment.