Court marriage in Noida
Court marriage is defined as a legal and juridical way of completing a marriage. Under this type of marriage, the couple will just have to ensure that they’re willing to get married or not. If you’re willing to get married then the law of the nation will grant them to live together as a married couple no matter whether they’re from different religions or different nations.
India is a secular country where people of plenty of religions have lived together for thousands of years. It is a modern time and nowadays, various religions adopted the execution of court marriage for completing their marriage from their lives. In the same submission, we’re here going to discuss Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida.
Arya samaj marriage is one of the oldest types of marriage which was executed thousand years before the time of the Arya empire. It is the glory of India that we preserve the traditional culture of Hinduism and connects it with modern people. Court marriage provides the acceptance of completing the marriages as Arya samaj marriage in Noida.
If you’re living in Noida and belong to the Hindu religion then you can easily perform an Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida. If you don’t know anything about court marriage in Noida and Arya Samaj marriage in Noida then you’re at the right place. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss the same. We’re one of the most reputed and highly ranked court marriage associates in Noida. We offer high-quality court marriage-related services at very low pricing. You may know more about us in the section below.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida?
The terms Court marriage in Noida and Arya Samaj marriage in Noida are quite the same. Arya samaj marriage is a category that relies on the whole mechanism of court marriage. Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida is regulated under the act named Hindu marriage Act, 1955. Under this act, it is mentioned that the Arya samaj marriage is designed for people who belong to the Hindu religion. Well, people from Jain, Sikh, and Budh religions will also complete their Arya Samaj marriage.
Under Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida, the marriage of 2 people who are willing to get married will get married by following all the traditional rules and regulations which are followed in a traditional Hindu wedding. Beef is the most popular type of wedding which every Hindu prefers. Under this type of marriage, the couple will have to complete their court marriage, and after that their marriage will get completed in the registered Arya Samaj Mandir in Noida. After the completion of the marriage, they’ll get the marriage certificate from the court.
If one of the parties is Muslim or Christian then they’re not allowed to perform their marriage as Arya Samaj marriage in Noida but there is a provision also. A process of conversion of religion called “Suddhi” will be performed with the non-Hindu party and convert their religion into Hindu. Once the party becomes Hindu then the party becomes completely eligible to perform Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida.
There are plenty of things which you have to do to complete the marriage. Firstly,
- You have to know the essentials or eligibility required for completing the court marriage.
- Documentation is required for completing the court marriage in Noida.
- And, the procedure of completing the court marriage in Noida.
So, let’s discuss them one by one and clear all your doubts regarding court marriage in Noida and Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida.
Essentials to know about Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida
There are some essentials or we can say some eligibility which you have to know before applying for your court marriage in Noida. Let’s see the eligibility for completing the court marriage in Noida below:-
- In India, for completing the court marriage, the couple has to cross a certain age limit, and only they’re eligible to get married under the supervision of the court. For completing the court marriage in India the minimum age for a boy is set to 21 years whereas the legal minimum age of marriage for a girl is set to 18 years. If the marriage registrar found anything suspicious then he has the complete right to cancel the marriage registration. So, be careful.
- The couple will also have to ensure that they’re living in the same district in which they’re applying for court marriage. Suppose the couple had applied for court marriage in Noida then at least one party must have residency in Noida. So, the parties must apply for court marriage in the court of their district only.
- To compete with Arya Samaj’s marriage, both parties must belong to the Hindu religion. If the parties are from Sikh religion, Budh religion, and Jain religion then also they can apply for Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida. In the case of people from Muslim and Christian religions, they have to complete a procedure named Suddhi and after that, they can also complete their court marriage.
- Consent is the most important thing for coming up with the whole procedure of court marriage in Noida. No party will get engaged forcefully in the marriage or due to undue fluence. If the party belongs under undue influence and engaged in the marriage forcefully then the guilty party will get punished and every possible legal action will be taken against him.
- The artist who is going to get married should be completely sound-minded. Marriage with a sound mind is not legal in India because under this type of marriage the unsound party will not be able to make the right decision for themselves. So, for completing the court marriage, the parties should not be unsound minds.
- The parties who’re engaging in the court marriage in Noida must have a clear marital status. They must be unmarried or divorced. If a person is doing a marriage who is already in a marriage then the marriage becomes void and the party will face the legal consequences.
So, here we discussed all the eligibility which are required you to know before completing the court marriage. You have to make sure that you’re completely eligible for court marriage in Noida before going to apply for the marriage. Now, let’s discuss the documentation which is required for completing the whole procedure of court marriage.
Documentation in court marriage in Noida and Arya Samaj marriage in Noida.
The complete list of documents that are required for the completion of court marriage in Noida.
There are 2 major types of documentation categories, these documents are used in court marriage on different bases. Some of them are required compulsory and some are conditional let’s discuss them below
- 1. Compulsory documents and
- 2. Specified documents/conditional documents.
Compulsory documents:- These are the documents that are compulsory to submit to the court. These documents are identified as verification documents that are verified by the marriage register itself. Specified documents or conditional documents are only required in specific situations which attain a condition. Let’s have a look at them.
The application form is the primary document for court marriage in Noida. This document is available in court. You can also download the form and print it from the official website of the district court of Noida. Under this form, the couple will have to fill in the details which are asked for. The details that are provided in the application form must be genuine and 100% verified.
Age proof documents
In India, a man is eligible to get married if the man has crossed the legal age of 21 years. Likewise, the minimum age of marriage for a girl is set to 18 years. It means that the boy should have the legal age of 21 years to be eligible for court marriage and this rule is set to be 18 years in the case of a girl. To verify the age of the parties, the marriage registrar asks for age-proof documents.
Age-proof documents are one of the most important documents which are required by the court for verification of the age proof of both parties.
Major Age proof documents:- Driving license, birth certificate, PAN card, Passport, Matriculation certificate, etc are the major most genuine age-proof documents.
Major address proof documents:- Some of the major age-proof documents are Aadhar cards, passports, Driving licenses, Electricity bills, rent agreements, etc.
In India, there is a law, that if 2 parties are willing to get married and have applied in a district court then they have to ensure that they’re living in the same district.
For completing the court marriage in Noida, one of the parties will have to show residency in Noida. For proving their residency the parties will have to show their address proof documents. The marriage will check your residential address and verify whether you’re living in Noida or not.
1 witness from each side is required to be available at the time of marriage. The availability of witnesses ensures the availability of eye suspects in the marriage. Witnesses can be anyone like your Family members, Parents, friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. They also have to bring their Local ID proof for verification purposes.
2-3 photographs are required of the couple at the time of court marriage in Noida. The photographs are guided to be available in passport size and the background of the photo should be red, blue, or white as preference.
So, these are the compulsory documents that you have to submit on a compulsory basis for completing the court marriage in Noida and Arya Samaj marriage in Noida. Now, let’s discuss the documents which are conditional and not required until you rely on a specific condition.
- Death certificate of former partner:- If one of the parties is a widow and spouse then the death certificate of their dead partner will have to be shown in front of the court. This is for verification that their partner is actually and legally dead.
- Divorce certificate:- This document is used in the case of a divorced person, if one of the partners faced a divorce with their previous partner then a dedicated divorce certificate which is issued by the court should be present in front of the marriage registrar.
- Affidavit:- if your parents are not available in your court marriage as a witness then the requirement of a dedicated affidavit is necessary to issue in the court which would be signed by the couple.
- VISA and other foreign documents:- In case of foreign partner wants to get married to an Indian resident who is living in Noida, then the foreigner will have to show all the documents like VISA and other legal documents for Identity verification.
So, here we have discussed the detailed list of documents that are used for completing the court marriage in Noida. Now, it’s time to discuss the detailed procedure of court marriage in Noida. So, if you are curious to know about the detailed procedure of court marriage in Noida then follow the content below.
The procedure of Arya samaj marriage in Noida
Arya samaj marriage is done between 2 parties who belong to the Hindu religion and the best thing about Arya Samaj marriage is that the marriage is done under the tradition of Hinduism where all the Hindu rituals are followed to complete the marriage. let’s discuss the complete procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida below:-
- Firstly, you have to meet with a reputed court marriage lawyer in Noida. A court marriage lawyer is one of the most important elements which helps you to pass all the legal hindrances regarding your marriage and ensure that your marriage will get completed within the time. So, hire a marriage associate for your marriage.
- Now, arrange all the documents which we have discussed above. Make sure that all the documents which are required for court marriage are available at the time of court marriage. If the marriage registrar found anything suspicious then he can easily cancel your marriage registration and court marriage application.
- Once you have your lawyer and your documents then get the application form and fill it out properly. Make sure that the details entered in the application form are genuine and also make sure that both the parties have their signatures on the application form.
- Now, visit the court and apply for Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida. The marriage registrar will verify all the details and complete further formalities. After completing the further formalities you are directed to perform your traditional marriage at the government-recognized Arya Samaj mandir in Noida.
|Note:- Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida is completed in front of Hindu gods and under the rituals which are followed by the Hindus. Executing this scenario in court is very hectic. That’s why the government of India authorizes some temples for completing the Arya Samaj Marriage in Noida. These temples are further recognized as Arya Samaj mandir in Noida. There are plenty of fake Arya samaj mandirs in Noida which are not registered by the government. Avoid taking services of this mandir and always select Arya samaj mandir in Noida which is authorized by the government.|
- So, you have been directed to perform Arya Samaj’s marriage in Noida in Arya Samaj Mandir. Here, you have to take the Mangal sutra, Var mala, Sweetbox, and Dakshina.
- You have to meet with the priest of the mandir and discuss marriage. The priest will complete your marriage in front of God by following all the traditional rituals which are followed in the marriage of Hindus.
- You just have to complete your marriage and once your marriage becomes completed then you may come back to court.
- You have to give proof that your marriage is done. You may show your photographs during the court marriage and show them to the marriage registrar.
- Now, once your marriages get completed finally then the marriage registrar will issue the dedicated marriage certificate to the couple which gives you a new marital status globally.
So, this is the complete procedure of court marriage. We’re sure that you get every point of the procedure. If you still have any doubts then you can contact us and book your session with our highly reputed lawyer who will clear all your doubts regarding court marriage.
Best court marriage Associates in Noida
So, here we have discussed everything which you need to know regarding court marriage in Noida and Arya samaj marriage in Noida. Now, if you’re interested in performing your court marriage in Noida then you must require the help of a reputed court marriage associate.
We’re one of the most reputed and highly experienced court marriage associates. We’re working for the past 5 years and have completed more than 5000 court marriages. We have the best and most highly professional lawyers who’ve been working in this field for many years. We promise our customers to complete their work in time at the most appropriate cost. Our charges are very nominal and under these nominal charges, we serve the best in class services to our customers.
For completing a court marriage in Noida, our officials will only charge Rs. 1800. You don’t have to pay any extra charges or any kind of hidden cost for completing the court marriage. In the small price range of Rs. 1800, you’ll get your court marriage in Noida done in time.
If you wanna meet us then visit our office which is located in Ch. no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. You can also book your appointment directly by calling 8287772088.