GPA registration in Ghaziabad
If you’re willing to take the authorization of a property or possession of an asset then GPA registration will be the only way that makes this possible without any worries.
GPA is a part of POA (power of attorney) which is a rule under which the authorization of assets can be transferred with the willingness of the actual owner of the property to another person.
This is one of the most important things which you have to take care of while going to apply for your GPA registration in Ghaziabad. You must hire a high-quality GPA registration lawyer for you who has little knowledge about GPA registration. With this, you’ll get the authorization of property and other assets of your partners so that you can live with your children (if any) without any issues. So, if anyone wants to take the authorization and possession of any assets then they can do this work by completing their GPA registration in Ghaziabad.
In this session, we’re going to examine the General power of attorney which is called a part of power of attorney and we also discuss everything which you need to know for applying your General power of attorney. So, if you’re going to apply for your power of attorney or General Power of Attorney then it is very important for you that you have the proper knowledge about GPA registration. You just have to stick with this discussion and we’ll let you know everything about general power of attorney and at last, you’ll become an expert, and no one calls you a fool regarding GPA registration in Ghaziabad.
What is the power of attorney?
The word General power of attorney is a part of a concept which is called the power of attorney. The short form of General power of attorney is included in the concept of Power of attorney which is called GPA. The concept of power of attorney is divided into 2 parts/Types of power of attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- And Special Power of Attorney
General Power of Attorney
General Power of Attorney is a concept that acts on providing the full authority to act on necessary accomplishments. The condition is that the accomplices are related to the related subject. This provides management-related rights to a party who has applied for it.
For completing the GPA, the party will have to submit the required documents to the office of the sub-registrar. Well, applying for power of attorney is an option but giving the authority is only the right of the principal person who is an actual owner of the property. With the help of general power of attorney one party only applied for accessing the regulatory rights of the property owned by another person.
Special Power of Attorney
In the case of Special power of attorney, the actual right of giving the regulatory authority is transferred to someone else. Here, the real owner of the property had not the right of claiming authority over its property. Here, this right will get transferred to someone else.
In the case’s like
- The right of sale of the property is transferred to someone else.
- And transferring the possession of the flat and other property.
Providing these rights by the application of a party by another is relatable under a special power of attorney.
So, these are the types of power of attorney. For applying for the power of attorney you have to apply with the attached documents.
GPA registration in Ghaziabad
GPA registration is not an easy task to do. It is complex work that should get executed under the supervision of a high-quality divorce lawyer. The highly experienced lawyer will let your work be done without any issues. You require a highly impressive and educated lawyer for your work. Under this registration, you’re going to get the ownership of things from the actual owner of the property. This should not be easy to do. Now, let’s discuss the purpose which occurred for property registration under the concept of power of attorney.
A general power of attorney for property registration?
There are plenty of reasons and purposes which are incurred for completing the general power of attorney. Now, let’s discuss some highly powerful reasons which are used for completing the registration of power of attorney in Ghaziabad.
- The registration of the deed becomes the official of papers in the office of the sub-registrar.
- After the completion of the power of attorney, you’ll get the legal certificate which is to certify the people that the legal owner of the property is changed in case you want to sell the property.
- The certification of the power of attorney proves that the property is transferred with the full don’t if both the parties and no party will sue against the same property this is because the transfer of property is done with the full consent of both the parties.
- This becomes very helpful to eliminate the chances of fraud. If the new owner of the party wants to sell the property then he directly has to meet with the real owner of the property because the name of the real owner is changed.
- If the land which is transferred to a new owner is still going to be transferred to the buyer then the user can also check the status of the land only if the land comes under agricultural land.
So, these are the major reasons by which transferring property is important under the power of attorney and general power of attorney. a general power of attorney for property
Power of attorney documents (poa documents)
Documents are one of the most important things which are used for completing the power of attorney. Documents are used to verify whether the application is genuine or not. So, if you want to complete your power of attorney then you must have all the related documents which are asked by the court.
The availability of sale deeds is one of the most important documents for completing the GPA registration in Ghaziabad. The sale deed provides the acceptance of the sale of the property to another party or transferring the possession of the property to another party. This is a contract that assures the court that both parties are ready for the deal.
Power of Attorney certificate
The next most important document for completing the registration of the General power of attorney is the availability of the power of attorney certificate. As we have discussed above the GPA is a part of the Power of attorney but if you want to complete your registration of the GPA then you have to show the legal power of attorney certificate which is directly issued by the sub-registrar.
If you don’t have the power of attorney certificate there is no eligibility for you regarding the completion of your GPA registration.
The latest record of bank statements is also recorded for completing the verification of the account. The court will check the recently done transactions by the parties and once react accordingly. This is just for verification of the documents, you don’t have to worry about it.
The property which is transferred or given possession to another property must attain an agreement of sale. This agreement of sale is also required for verification that the sale of the property is done with the proper agreement or not. If the sub-registrar four anything suspicious then he has the complete right to decline the application I GPA registration. So, you have to be very careful and must provide all the documents which are asked by the sub-registrar.
Certificate of Sanctioning of building plan
This document is also for verification where you have to issue a certificate of sanctioning of the building plan. Submit the photocopy of this certification to your GPA registration application but make sure to bring the original copy of the document with you.
The GPA registration will ask plenty of complicated documents for you. You also have to submit the Tax receipt of 3 months to the sub-registrar for verification purposes. In case you don’t have the tax receipt issue your tax receipt from their come tax department.
These are the major documents required for completion of the registration of the GPA registration. When you have completed your GPA documentation then you’re ready for completing the procedure of GPA registration. But, there is something for you. You also have to ensure the submission 3 alternate or we can say condition documents to sub-registrar which are
- Possession certification of the building ensures that you’re the new owner of the property.
- Electricity bill:- This is to ensure that the electricity bill is issued by the electricity department with the name of the new owner of the property.
- And lastly a dedicated encumbrances certificate.
So, here we discussed the detailed submission of all types of documents that are required for competing for the GPA registration. Now, let’s discuss the procedure of completing the GPA registration from the off of the Sub-registrar.
Procedure for completing the GPA Registration in Ghaziabad
To complete the registration of GPA, you have to complete the procedure which is quite complex. You’re required to have a highly reputed and highly professional GPA registration as an associate or lawyer. If you have your lawyer with you and you’re curious to know about the procedure which you have to follow for completing the procedure of completing GPA registration in Ghaziabad.
- The first and most important step which you have to complete for completing the registration of GPA in Ghaziabad is the collection of documents. So, collect the documents which you have to submit to the sub-registrar. These documents are required for verification purposes at the time of transferring the ownership of the property.
- If you have any issues in organizing the documents which are used in the procedure of Registration in GPA Ghaziabad. Then you can contact professional and reputed associates which help you to arrange all the documents which you’re required it computing the court marriage.
- It’s time to arrange the GPA agreement. Well, this work is not only for you. You’re required to contact a court marriage associate or a GPA registration associate. These associates have the experts in GPA registration and they have the skill the arrange the agreement of your GPA.
- After the arrangement of all the documents, you have to make sure of the payment setup of the GPA registration in Ghaziabad. You have to get the payment slip and also have to clear the nominal payment slip of stamp and registration fees.
- Now, you have to visit the office of the sub-registration office and get the application form. With the application, you have to fill out all the documents which we have discussed above. The requirement of the witness is also aviation the sub-registrar office. So, you have to make sure to bring the witness with you who has their dedicated ID proof.
- Now, the sub-registrar officer will verify all the documents which you have submitted. After the verification of the documents which you have submitted to the office of the marriage registrar, the sub-registrar will confirm the certification and also issue a dedicated GPA registration certificate.
After completing all the which we have discussed above, you’ll get your GPA registration complete and you become free of completing the General power of attorney registration in Ghaziabad.
Power of attorney cost
If you’re interested to perform your power of attorney but don’t have an idea about what cost you have to pay for completing your GPA registration.
For completing the GPA registration, you have to submit the registration fees which you pay for applying for your GPA registration. Next is the stamp duty cost. The stamp duty cost is a cost that you have to pay to get nominal stamp duty which is an important document required in the GPA registration. And the fees are not ended yet because according to the latest update of the GPA registration in Ghaziabad, the party will have to pay 1% of the net sale value or market value whichever is higher. If you’re confused then let us know with an example:-
Suppose the sale of the property is done at the price of 50 Lacs and the market value of the property is 55 lacs then they have to pay the 1% of 55 lacs which is 55,000. Likewise, if the sale value of the property is about 50 lacs but the market value of the property is about 40 lacs then the fees changes are on the higher amount which is 50 lacs @1% which is near about 50000.
So, here we have discussed everything which you need to know regarding the GPA registration. All the work can be done until you have a dedicated GPA export lawyer with you. Well, there are plenty of associates who ask for a share from you on behalf of completing the registration of your power of attorney. You have to beware of these types of lawyers. If you’re searching for an associate who will complete your GPA work then we’re with you. If you want to know more about us you can easily visit the office or call us on our co that number. If you want to know about us then let’s have a short note on GPA registration in the Ghaziabad associates service.
Best GPA registration in Ghaziabad associates.
If you want to get a Highly quality GPA registration lawyer then we’re the ones who can help you. You just have to visit our office and book an appointment with us.
We have an association which is very reputed and trustworthy. We’re working for 5 years and we have completed more than 1200 GPA registrations. Our service is very affordable and reliable.
We have provided premium quality service at a very affordable price. You don’t have to pay any extra or hidden charges for completing your work. We provide on-time completion of work, on-time document delivery service, and a lot more. For competing the GPA registration we have the best lawyers who have expertise in this field and they have spent a large amount of time in this field. We have the best staff who served the 5-star rating service to our customers. We are the most premium service provider and we also offer counseling sessions to our customers where we consult with the services of GPA registration and clear the concepts of GPA registration for the customers.
So, these are the services that we provide to the person who has applied for their GPA registration. If you’re all looking for associates who have the experience and ability to complete your GPA registration we’re the one.
For assistance from our highly experienced court marriage lawyer contact us on 8287772088 or visit our office which is at Ch. no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. Give us. Chance and we’ll promise you to complete your work without any hindrances. Give us a call today and let your work be done without any hindrance.
Q. How much fees do I have to pay if I sold my property for 60 lacs?
Well, after paying the charges of stamp duty you have to pay the total amount of the 1% of the sale value or market price of the property whichever is higher.
If you have a property that has a sale value of 60 lacs and if the market value of this property is 70 lacs then you have to pay 1% of 70 lacs which is 70000. Likewise, if you have sold the property for 60 lacs with a market value of 50 lacs you only have to pay 50000.
Q. Is GPA registration in Ghaziabad possible in just 1 day?
Yes, it is possible. You just hire reputed associates and have a consultancy session with them. They’ll complete your registration and guide you on how you can complete your GPA registration in just 1 day.
You just have to visit the file of the application for GPA registration. Further things will be handled by your court marriage lawyer and you’ll get your GPA registration within a day.
Q. Can I perform GPA registration in Ghaziabad if I am a resident of Mumbai?
No, GPA registration in Ghaziabad is a facility of the General power of attorney for those who’re a resident in Ghaziabad and also have a property in Ghaziabad. If you’re from Mumbai and want to complete your GPA registration and consult your nearest lawyer regarding this.