Marriage Registration Certificate Rs.1899 | Tatkal Marriage Registration in Delhi
After the completion of court marriage, the couple must immediately apply for marriage registration. Marriage registration is one of the most important and compulsory documents which should be completed within time. The necessity of marriage registration is required after the completion of marriage because it plays the role of an additional document that proves that the marriage is done with the full consent of both the parties.
If you don’t have the marriage registration of your marriage and one of the parties will take its consent back then the other party will have to face the consequences of the complaint and every possible legal action will be taken regarding this.
The availability of marriage registration is also helpful in attaching the marriage certification document anywhere needed. So, the availability of marriage registration is necessary and everyone should have to complete their marriage registration after the completion of Court marriage in Delhi.
If you also wanna know about Marriage registration but get confused after exploring so many articles then you’re at the right place. In this discussion, we’re going to examine the content related to Marriage registration in Delhi. We try to discuss every aspect of marriage registration so that we can provide you with the maximum knowledge which will help you to complete your marriage registration. You just have to stick to this discussion and you’ll get complete knowledge about Marriage registration in Delhi. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Benefits of Marriage Registration in Delhi?
There are plenty of benefits that a couple enjoys after the creation of Marriage registration in Delhi. This document does not only act as evidence of marriage but also proves that the marriage is done with the full and free consent of both parties and that no party will be forced to perform Marriage Registration in Delhi. Now, let’s see some major benefits of having a Marriage registration in Delhi.
- Marriage registration plays the role of evidence that your marriage is done according to the jurisdiction of the nation.
- After completing the marriage registration in Delhi, the couple is eligible to get family benefits.
- If anyone claims that your marriage is done forcefully then Marriage registration becomes the biggest evidence that proves that the marriage is done with 100% free consent of both the parties.
- For taking the custody of children, divorce, and judicial separation, Marriage registration plays a role in important documents and ensures the compulsory availability of the court.
- If your partner does then you can claim the money by proving yourself as his/her Husband or wife respectively.
- If there is illegal bigamy this will also get verified with the availability of Marriage registration in Delhi.
- If you’re traveling outside the country with your partner then Marriage registration plays the role of evidence document which proves that you and your parents are a married couple.
- For opening the Joint account with your Husband or Wife, you must require the marriage registration document to prove the authentication of your marriage.
So, these are important benefits or we can say some important uses which make Marriage registration unique and more important.
Marriage registration is also important because this will provide a global acceptance facility for marriage. If your marriage registration widget is completed then you’re a couple legally and no one claims against your relationship because your relationship gets recognized by the jurisdiction of the nation.
We’ve discussed the importance of marriage registration in Delhi. It’s time to discuss the documents which are required for applying for Marriage registration in Delhi.
Documents required for Marriage registration in Delhi
When you’re going to apply for your marriage reputation in Delhi you have to ensure the availability of some important documents. These documents are required for verification. The Complete
A list of documents that are required for marriage legislation in Delhi are listed below:-
- Address proof is one of the most important documents which is required for the verification of the residential address of the couple. You have to ensure the residency of at least 30 days in Delhi for proceeding with the application for your marriage restoration in Delhi. You can take an Aadhar card, and passport, as your Address Proof.
- The application form is another important document that is required for the completion of the marriage registration application in Delhi. The application can easily get downloaded from the official website of court marriage or can also get from the marriage restoration office.
- Age Proof is one of the most important documents which is required for the verification of the age of both parties. According to the jurisdiction of India, the legal and minimum age for completing marriage is about 21 years for boys and 18 years for girls. You can provide a Passport, PAN card, matriculation certificate, and some other documents as your Age-proof.
- A marriage invitation card is also required to show to the couple which is shown at the time of completing the marriage.
- 1-1 photograph is also required in the marriage registration application. The photographs should be available in passport size.
- Witnesses are also required at the time of marriage registration. The witness would have to bring their ID proofs like an Aadhar card or PAN card.
These are the major documents that are compulsory to shoe for every couple. But, some documents are not compulsory but under specific conditions. Let’s discuss them.
Some of the subsidiary documents which are required for completing the application for Marriage registration are listed below:-
- If one of the parties faced divorce and then got married to you then he/she will have to show their Divorce Decree to the marriage registration officer.
- If one of the parties is a widow or Spouse then the party will have to get the death certificate of their former partner.
- In the case of a non-Hinduparty getting married to a Hindu, the document of conversion is also required.
If the partner is a foreigner and belongs to another nation then he/she will also have to show their passport and VISA for verification purposes.
So, these are the conditional documents that are required for the completion of Marriage registration in Delhi.
We’ve discussed a lot but that’s not enough to serve you the best service and we assure quality in our every work. Now, let’s discuss some essential facts and rules regarding the completion of marriage registration in Delhi.
Essential facts to know about Marriage registration in Delhi
There are some important things that you must have to know for the successful and effective completion of Marriage registration in Delhi.
- The marriage registration can be done only 3 days a week which are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So, you want to complete your marriage reputation without any delay and apply on one of the above-discussed days.
- The address of one of the largest should be in Delhi. At least a residency of 30 days is required for the completion of marriage registration.
- If you’re pursuing a normal court marriage in Delhi then the charges are nominal and no extra cost will be charged to you for the marriage. But, if you’re doing Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi, Urgent court marriage in Delhi, or instant court marriage in Delhi you may have to pay some extra charges.
- The availability of witnesses is very important with their ID proofs. The witness is the eye suspect of marriage and the availability of witnesses is necessary. Anyone who had a relationship with you can be your witness like your Family members, friends, relatives, or even neighbors.
- For submitting documents you have to take care of timings. The marriage registration office is only open at the time interval of 9 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday.
So, these are the essential facts that you have to take care of while applying for marriage registration in Delhi. Now, let’s discuss what is the procedure for completing the Marriage registration in Delhi.
Note:- All the discussed information is only applicable to Hindu, Sikhs, Budh, and Jain religious people. If you belong to the Muslim and Christian religions then you have to pursue a ritual which is called shuddhi. Shuddhi is a ritual that belongs to the transfer of religion. So, the non-Hindu party will have to perform the conversion of religion and only marriage is possible.
The procedure of marriage registration in Delhi
The procedure of marriage registration is not hard to do. You have detailed knowledge about what are the essentials, Benefits, use, and documentation that are required for the completion of Marriage registration in Delhi. So, let’s discuss the detailed procedure for Marriage registration in Delhi.
- Firstly, you have to visit the court with your lawyer and get the application form. Fill out the application form with the given details and make a signature on it.
- Collect all the documents which are required. The complete list of documents is listed above. You just have to read the above content and collect all the documents easily. Once the documents are collected then attach them with the application form and list the SDM office where the marriage registration is done.
- Apply for your marriage registration and you’ll get the update for the final call. The marriage registrar will verify all the details and get the appointment for the next date.
- You just have to wait and visit the court at the given time. The marriage registrar will again verify the details provided by you and proceed with your application.
Hence, your marriage gets registered and you’ll get your marriage certificate soon. You just have to wait for some time and be patient.
Fees for Marriage registration in Delhi
There are plenty of marriage associates and lawyers who take high charges for completing remarriage and completing the marriage registration.
We’re ranked as one of the best and most affordable marriage associates which execute every type of marriage with premium quality services and affordable prices.
For marriage registration in Delhi, we charge only Rs. 1899/-. The best thing is that we assure the customers that we don’t charge any hidden costs. We only charge for the work we do. The customers just have to pay the mentioned price.
- Well, if the customer meets us late and delays in applying for registration then the customer will have to pay the extra charge which applied for late fees.
- If the customer takes the facility of tatkal marriage then also the customer will have to pay some higher charges because the price of tatkal court marriage or tatkal marriage registration or urgent marriage registration is comparatively higher.
To know the exact value of charges which you have to pay for different conditions then you can take an appointment with our officials which are highly experienced and professional persons which clear all your doubts and make you comfortable. You can contact us through mobile number 8287772088 or can also visit our office court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
Time taking in Marriage registration in Delhi
Well, if you apply for tatkal marriage registration then it will take a total time of 24 hours to 48 hours after acceptance of SDM.
For normal registration services, the total time duration taken for completion of the whole procedure of marriage registration is about 21 to 30 days.
After the completion of the discussed time interval, you’ll get your marriage registration done and your marriage registration certificate will be provided to you.
Marriage registration in East Delhi
If you live in east Delhi and are willing to get your marriage registration done in East Delhi then we’re with you. Let’s see the marriage registration procedure in East Delhi:-
- Firstly, you have to open your web browser and search for https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. make sure that you’re using an active internet.
- Once you open the link then the official website of the Delhi Government will get opened. Here, you just have to clunk on the option of “Make an appointment with SDM”.
- Now, you have to select another option which is “Select your district”. So, select your district and proceed to the next step.
- Fill in the details of the husband which are asked in the form. Make sure that all the entered details are genuine.
- A new pair will open. Here, you have to click on the option “registration for marriage certificate”.
We’re providing marriage registration services at a very affordable cost. For taking services of marriage registration you just have to pay Rs. 1899/-. For further details, you can call us on 8287772088, or can also visit our office for an appointment court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
Marriage registration in West Delhi
If you’re living in West Delhi and willing to complete the marriage registration in Delhi we’re with you. You just have to visit the official website of the Delhi government https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Once you visit the official website then you have to get the application form and fill in the details.
You’ll get your appointment done with SDM. Now, you have to collect all the documents and visit the court at the specified time. After completion of your marriage registration, you’ll get your marriage certificate from the official website of the government https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
For the people who are living in West Delhi, we serve premium-class services at a very affordable cost. For Marriage registration in Delhi, you just have to pay us Rs. 1899/- with no extra cost (Excluding the late fees and tatkal fees).
You can call us on 8287772088 or you can also visit our office to talk to our officials located in a court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
Marriage registration in North Delhi
For people who’re living in North Delhi can apply for Marriage registration in Delhi. We’ll provide economical service and guarantee on-time work completion of marriage registration in Delhi. You just have to reach the official website for government registration which is https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Downloading the form and filling it out will be the process of making the appointment for marriage registration.
For marriage registration in North Delhi, we only charge Rs. 1899/- and you don’t have to pay any extra charges excluding the late fees and tatkal fees charges.
Marriage registration in South Delhi
For completing the marriage registration in South Delhi you just have to visit the official website of the South Delhi government which is https://dmsouth.delhi.gov.in. After visiting the website you can easily make an appointment with SDM.
For marriage registration in South Delhi, you just have to pay Rs. 1899/-
We assure premium quality services at a very affordable cost. If you have any doubt regarding Marriage registration in Delhi then you can call us our officials on 8287772088 or you can also visit our office to meet the Advocate Kaushal on the court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.