Muslim court marriage
In India, there are plenty of religions like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Budh, Jain, and many others and the law of the nation is equal for all no matter what is the aspect. In court marriage, this lies the same. Every religion is treated equally in the eye of the jurisdiction of the nation. Likewise, in the case of court marriage, people from all religions will have to follow the same procedure, rules, and regulations to complete their court marriage.
Where the Hindu marriage Act, 1955 is designed for Hindu people to get married likewise, the Special marriage 1954 is designed for Muslims and other religions to get married easily from the court. So, if you’re a Muslim and willing to get married then your marriage will get executed under the rules and regulations of the Special marriage act, 1954.
In this discussion, we’re going to discuss Muslim court marriage and everything that you need to know regarding Muslim court marriage. Muslim court marriage can be get performed as a normal court marriage but you can also complete your Muslim court marriage as a Muslim court marriage nikah. This discussion is filled with a lot of information and descriptions which is required for completing the Muslim court marriage. Also, you’ll get introduced to our associate which is one of the best and most reputed court marriage associates completing Muslim court marriage. So, if you’re Muslim and willing to complete your Muslim court marriage but didn’t know anything about it then you’re at the right place. You just have to stick with this discussion and follow the instructions which we have discussed.
What is Muslim court marriage?
When people belonging to the Muslim religion are willing to get married under the supervision of the jurisdiction of the nation then the term is called Muslim court marriage. This type of marriage can be only done by people who belong to the Muslim religion. If any of the parties belong to any other religion then the patties will have to get converted into the Muslim religion first and then only they can perform Muslim court marriage from the court.
There are plenty of benefits of completing a Muslim court marriage. First of all, the couple will get global recognition from the jurisdiction of the nation. The court will issue a dedicated marriage certificate to the couple which proves that the couple will get married under the jurisdiction of the nation and that their marriage is completely verified and valid. Also, people require marriage to prove their marriage in various places. The marriage certificate will easily address this problem and solve it.
Not only this, but court marriage is less expensive also and you don’t have to spend plenty of money like in a traditional marriage which is done under the supervision and acceptance of the family. Mutual consent is the most important aspect here, where it is most important that parties who are willing to get married should accept the marriage with full consent. The procedure of court marriage is very easy to do. You just have to visit the court and apply for your marriage. Well, it’s not that much easy but if you hire a reputable lawyer then your work will be done without any hindrances.
So, these are the major benefits and introductions of Muslim court marriage. Now, make sure that according to the last of the nation, people of muslin religion can perform their court marriage in 2 different ways. 1. They can apply for court marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, and 2. They can complete their nikah and after that apply for Muslim court marriage.
Muslim marriage registration
As we have discussed above, the registration of the marriage of music under the jurisdiction of the nation can be easily done in 2 different types.
- The Muslim marriage registration under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The Muslim marriage registration After Nikah.
So, without wasting any time let’s discuss both registration processes which you can do as a Muslim court marriage.
Muslim Court marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954
The easiest way to complete the Muslim court marriage via court is through the Muslim court marriage under the special marriage act, of 1954. Under this act, if 2 people are willing to get married the court will allow them to get married if they’re eligible to get married. The detailed procedure of Muslim court marriage under the special marriage Act, 1954 is listed below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the court and get the application form. The application form is available in the court and you can also get the application form from the official website of the district court. So, get the form and fill it out.
- When you’re filling out the form then make sure that the form must attain all the genuine details. Which are asked by you and must attain the signatures of both parties.
- Once you fill out the form then arrange all the other documents which are asked by the court. After arranging all the necessary documents and printouts of all the documents and bringing the original and photocopies of all the documents.
- Visit the court and apply for your court marriage or we can say Muslim court marriage in the court. Submit your application to the marriage registrar and submit the marriage registration fees in court.
- The marriage registrar will take all your documents and verify them. You just have to make sure that you have all the documents which are asked by the court for completing the court marriage.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and after verifying the documents, the marriage registrar will announce the objection period of 30 days. This objection period is compulsory but if you want to skip it then you have to go for urgent court marriage/same-day court marriage/instant court marriage.
- So, you have to wait for 30 days, and once the period of 30 days will get completed then you have to revisit the court. Once you revisit the court then the marriage registrar will again verify your documents.
- After verifying and completing some formalities, your Muslim court marriage will get completed. The marriage registrar will congratulate you on your marriage and issue a dedicated legal marriage certificate to you.
If you have any issues regarding Muslim court marriage you contact us and book your appointment with our highly expert staff. We’re always there to serve you.
Muslim Marriage (Nikah)
Another way of completing the Muslim court marriage is the Muslim court marriage nikah. If the families of both the parties are agreed to complete the court marriage or marriage of both the parties then you can easily perform Muslim Marriage Nikah under this thereof court marriage, the registration of the marriage is done after completing the nikah. Let’s discuss the steps below to know more about Muslim court marriage (Nikah).
- Firstly, the families of both parties will meet and decide the venue and date of the nikah.
- On the decided date, the nikah will get executed with all the traditions and rituals which are followed in the Muslim court marriage.
- After the completion of the nikah. You have to hire a professional court marriage lawyer who will guide you to arrange all the necessary documents and application forms that are reused for completing the court marriage.
- So, get the application form from the court or the official website of the district court. Now, make sure that the application form is filled out properly with all the genuine details and signatures of both parties.
- Visit the court and apply for your marriage application by submitting the fees.
- Meet with the marriage registrar and show all the documents to them. The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and make sure that all the documents are authentic and genuine.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and announce the objection period of 30 days.
Note:- If you don’t want to wait for 30 days then there is the provision of applying in Instant court marriage/Same day court marriage/Tatkal court marriage. Under this provision, the couple is allowed to get married within 2-3 hours. They just have to pay extra charges for it.
- Once the period of 30 days will get over then you just have again visited the court and re-submit the application for your Muslim court marriage.
- The marriage registrar will complete all the formalities and verification of documents and after that, pass the marriage application.
Once your marriage application widget is passed the marriage registrar will issue the marriage certificate which is proof that the marriage is legal and verified by the jurisdiction of the nation.
Muslim marriage certificate
A Muslim marriage certificate is provided to the couple when the couple gets married and the married couple will be legally recognized as a married couple. A marriage certificate is a proof that the marriage is done under the supervision of the jurisdiction of the nation and that the couple had followed all the rules and regulations which are needed to follow to complete the Muslim court marriage.
There are some essentials that you need to fulfill to get the marriage certificate from the court of Muslim court marriage. These essentials are directly guided by the law of the nation and apply to every couple who has applied for court marriage or Muslim court marriage. If you’ve also applied for Muslim court marriage then you also have to complete the essentials to get the Muslim marriage certificate from the court.
- The age of both parties should not be minor. According to Indian law, 2 persons will get married only if they have crossed the legal age of marriage set by the government. The legal age of marriage set by the government which is set for boys is 21 years and which is 18 years for girls. If any of the parties violate this rule the marriage becomes void and both parties will also have to face possible legal consequences.
- The married couple will have to submit the Muslim court marriage fees and show the fee receipt to the marriage registrar. The couple must submit the fees of court marriage to the fees collecting counter and get the fee receipt.
- The marriage registrar will verify the fee receipt and only the procedure of marriage will proceed.
- The work of marriage is not open 24/7 in the court. The court has its timing and schedule. So, if you want to get your muslin court marriage done then you must reach the court at the scheduled time. The opening of the court for Muslim court marriage is about timing at 9 AM and the work will be received by 6 PM. If there is a national holiday then the court becomes closed.
- The residential address of one of the parties should be in the district in which you’re playing for your court marriage. It is a rule of government that in the district court the couple applied for Muslim court marriage should have residency in the same district also.
- The availability of witnesses is compulsory for completing the work of court marriage without any hindrances. There must be 1 witnesses from each side with their ID proof. The witness is the eye suspect of the marriage which is one of the most important essences.
Hindu Muslim court marriage rules in Hindi
If one of the parties who are willing to get married inside and still they wanna get married with their acceptance then they can easily get married and the court will also allow their marriage with full legal acceptance. There are some rules and regulations which would be followed to get the Muslim court marriage successful.
- If the husband is Muslim then the female partner will have to convert their religion to Muslim. For converting to the Muslim religion there is a procedure which is one under the Maulanas and Muslim priest. When the conversion is get completed then the female partner will get recognized with a new Muslim name and become eligible to perform Muslim marriage.
- If the female partner is Muslim and the male partner is non-Muslim then it is not considered a Muslim court marriage. In this case, the religion of the female partner will get converted into the male partner’s religion and she will be recognized with her new name propounded by the law.
- The documents like Age proof, Address proof, Witness with ID proof, and other subsidiary documents are also required. (For know more details on documents related to Hindu Muslim court marriage, contact us and book your appointment with our officials).
These are the basic rules and regulations which everyone would have to take care of while going for Hindu Muslim court marriage.
Hindu Muslim Marriage
The procedure of Hindu-Muslim Marriage is easy to do, you just required a high-quality associate with you who assist you and complete the whole work on your behalf. You just have to be available in the marriage and the rest all the work will be done by the associates. If you’re searching for trusted associates then we may be your best choice. If you want to know the exact procedure of Hindu Muslim marriage follow the steps below:-
- If both theories are Muslim then the procedures of nikah will get executed among them. Here, the families of both parties meet and decide the date of the nikah. If the female is non-Muslim then she has to Qubool Islam and after that complete the conversion to the Muslim religion.
- When both parties belong to the Muslim religion then they’re eligible to get married. Now, they just have to apply for Muslim court marriage in court.
- Now, the marriage registrar will verify the documents provided by the couple and after confirming the documents the marriage registrar will issue an objection period of 30 days.
- After the completion of 30 days. The couple will have to visit the court to take all the documents and again verify their documents with the marriage registrar.
- The marriage registrar will again verify the documents and proceed with the application to its final stage.
- After completing some legal formalities and traditional formalities the marriage registrar will complete the procedure of Muslim court marriage.
The couple will get the marriage and their marriage will get recognized globally and the couple becomes a married couple.
Best Court marriage Associates
If you’re willing to perform Muslim court marriage and searching for a court marriage associate then we’re the best option you can pick.
Since working for 3 years, we have completed more than 1000 Muslim court marriages and we’re proud to say that our customers are fully satisfied with our services. Our policy is to serve the best quality services to our customers at the most affordable price. We deliver the most premium services to our customers at the most discounted price of Rs. 1800. You don’t have to pay a single rupee extra over this. With no hidden charges and 0% extra cost we’re one of the best and most trustworthy platforms which can complete your work at the most reasonable cost.
You can book your appointment with our officials and get one-to-one guidance with our highly expert officials. You can easily visit our office which is located in Ch. no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. If you want to talk to our officials you can also contact us on 8287772088. So, don’t wait and book your appointment with our officials and complete your consultancy session.