Foreign Court Marriage in Delhi Rs.7000/- Tatkal Court Marriage in Delhi | Same Day Marriage in Delhi| Court Marriage in Delhi +919650515469
Foreign Court Marriage in Delhi
Like there are many people who have to get married in foreign court marriage but in many places they get stuck because they do not have proper knowledge due to which their money is wasted or they are given fake certificates, then such people You have to be careful with this and you should always marry a good lawyer, if any boy or girl wants to do a foreign court marriage, then he can contact us. Ph.9650515469
It comes under the Special Marriage Act 1954, it comes under the Hindu marriage act 1955, for my reception, you should take care of all the documents so that there is no shortage of any kind of documents at the time of your registration and your time can be saved.
➤ Get Court-Marriage Certification Same Day
Just in 1-2 Hours
We charge Rs. 7000/- for Foreign Court Marriage and it includes all other charges with 100% Legal Marriage Certificate
NRI Court Marriage Advocate Kaushal
If 2 persons want to get married and belong to the same nation then they can easily apply for their marriage application in court and complete their marriage under the jurisdiction of the nation. But, what if? One of the parties belongs to another nation. Well, if 2 people are willing to get married then no matter if one of them belongs to another nation. With the help of the provision of NRI court marriage, 2 persons from different nations will get married.
NRI court marriage is recognized as a provision that allows the marriage of 2 peoples who belong to different nations. The marriage must be registered with the registrar’s office under the jurisdiction of the nation. If the marriage is executed outside the country then also the marriage will get registered in the marriage registrar’s office of the serving country.
If you and your partner are also willing to perform NRI court marriage then you must acquire the detailed knowledge of NRI court marriage so that you don’t have to face any problems and your marriage will get completed easily. Performing NRI court marriage in court marriage in Delhi is not a cup of tea. You have to pass through a procedure that attains documentation and registration. After the completion of the protocol, you and your partner are recognized as a husband and wife globally. In this discussion, we’re going to tell you everything related to NRI court marriage.
Advantages of NRI court marriage
There are some most important advantages of having a marriage in Delhi or NRI court marriage in Delhi. See the content below to know more:-
Global recognition:- One Of the Most important advantages of having an NRI court marriage is global recognition. From the date of completion of your court marriage, you and your partner are recognized as life partners and a dedicated certificate will be issued which plays an evidential role in it.
Less time consuming:- The total duration of completion of NRI court marriage is about 30 days. You just have to apply for your application for court marriage and after that, you have to visit the court after the completion of 30 days. That’s it.
Low cost:- NRI court marriage doesn’t attain heavy cost. You just have to get connected with reputed and affordable court marriage associates. With us, you’ll get the service of NRI court marriage in the budget segment of 7,000-10,000/- INR.
Fully certified:- You’ll get a dedicated marriage certificate that proves that you and your partner are married legally and your marriage is done with full consent.
Easy to do:- With trusted and certified Court marriage associates you can easily complete your NRI court marriage procedure. You just have to arrange all the documents which are needed and submit the fees.
So, you can easily perform your NRI court marriage in Delhi with the above advantages.
Note:- Every couple who’s willing to perform NRI court marriage should have to fulfill some eligibility. If you don’t fulfill the eligibility or try to perform your marriage and are found guilty then you have to face the consequences.
Eligibilities of NRI court marriage
See the content below to know the eligibility that both parties will have to follow.
- Both theories should have to complete the legal age of marriage in which justification for the marriage is executed. In India, the legal age of marriage for a boy is 21 years, and the legal age of marriage for a girl is about 18 years. So, a boy must cross the age of 21 years whereas the girl crosses the age of 18 years.
- Both the parties are performing their marriage with their consent. If it is found that the marriage is done without the consent of the parties due to undue influence or any other reason then the guilty party will face possible legal consequences.
- If one of the parties belongs to another nation then he/she will have to show all the documents which list their nationalities like VISA, Passport, and Citizenship certificate.
- If one of the parties is still having a marriage relationship with another partner then the marriage is totally wide and the guilty person will have to face the consequences. To legalize this marriage the party has to take divorce an existing partner or have to show the death certificate of the partner who died.
So, these are the Prerequisites that you have to take care of before going for the procedure of NRI court marriage. Now, you have the basic knowledge about NRI court marriage. It’s time to discuss the documentation which is required for the completion of the NRI court marriage.
Note:- Documentation is the most important part of NRI court marriage. You must have all the necessary documents which are required for the completion of court marriage. If you provide any false document or duplicate document then you have to face the problem at document verification.
Documents required for NRI court marriage?
There is a long list of documents that are required for the completion of the NRI court marriage. Let’s see all the documents which are required for NRI court marriage.
You have to arrange the primary document which is the application form. This form is available online or you can also buy this form from the court in which you apply for your court marriage. The application form attains plenty of columns (blanked) which you have to fill with all the details.
To download the application form online you just have to visit the official website of Delhi court marriage or contact our officials. We’ll download the official form from the website and print the form. The form is filled with the details which are asked for and get attached with all the documents.
The minimum age of marriage for a boy is about 21 years and the minimum age for a girl marriage is 18 years. With the help of some documents, you have to prove that your age is legal to get married. Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Matriculation certificate, Green card, Driving license, etc are the documents that can be easily used as Age-proof documents.
You have to show the address proof. This document is for both parties. The boy and the girl will have to show where they live. One of the parties belonging to another nation will also have to show their address proof. In India, the Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, electricity bill, and house property documents can be used as Address proof.
Parties who belong to another nation will also have to show their VISA. This will help to verify the citizenship of the party and also prove that the party is a legal citizen of the claimed nation. The extension of the VISA limit will also be done so that the party will live with his partner forever.
The availability of witnesses is very important. The witness is the eye suspect of the marriage which lives in front of them. The availability of 1 witness is compulsory for each party. Witnesses will also have to bring their ID proof. Local ID is acceptable as residential proof.
2-3 passport size photos of both parties are also necessary. Make sure that the photographs are clicked with a blue or red background.
Note:- The application form should be filled in correctly. All the details which are entered into the application should be correct and genuine. The marriage registrar will verify all the entered details from the provided ID proofs. Also, the application form should be duly signed by both parties.
The above-discussed documents are compulsory documents that should be submitted with the application form but some other documents are optional or only required in a specified condition. So, let’s have a short discussion on option documents.
- Affidavit:- The requirement of an affidavit occurs when not a family member is available in your marriage as a witness. If you perform your marriage in the absence of your parents then you have to submit an affidavit that attains a consent of your marriage with the consent of both the parties.
- Death certificate:- If one of the parties is a widow or spouse then he/she will have to show the death certificate of their former partner. In the absence of a death certificate, the marriage is not legalized.
- Divorce certificate:- If one of the parties has taken a divorce with their former partner and is now willing to get married to you then they have to show the divorce certificate of their marriage.
So, these are all the documents that are required for NRI court marriage. You may require some documents accordingly. So, if you still have confusion then you can contact us on 8287772088 or visit our office to have a details session with our highly professional officials on the court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
The procedure of NRI Court Marriage
The procedure of NRI court marriage is quite the same as the procedure of court marriage in Delhi. A few configurations were done in the documents where the NRI party will have to show some additional documents otherwise everything is the same. So, let’s discuss the detailed procedure of NRI court marriage.
- Firstly, you have to meet a highly professional lawyer or reputed associates who will guide you and protect you at every legal step in your NRI court marriage. You can also hire us by calling us on 8287772088 or visiting our office which is located in a court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
- Now, get the application form from the court. This will cost you 100/- to 150/- or you can also download the application form from the website of the government.
- Fill out the form consciously, make sure to enter all the details correctly and both the parties should have their signatures on the form.
- At this step, you have to attach all the documents which we have discussed above. Make sure to attract all the compulsory or optional documents accordingly.
- Meet with your lawyer and visit the court. Submit the fees and take the appointment for your marriage. The marriage registrar will consider your application and allow the time duration of the objection period under section 7.
- The time duration of the objection period is for 30 days. Under this time duration, one of the parties can claim objection and the marriage becomes void. Any family member can also object to marriage during this time duration.
- Once the duration of 30 days will get completed then you have to resist the court with your partner and lawyer. The marriage registrar will ask for your consent and again verify all your documents.
- You have to do a signature on the marriage register and hence your court marriage will get complete.
- The procedure for the creation of a marriage certificate will get started and after the completion of the procedure, the couple will get their marriage certificate which acts as the evidence document of the execution of marriage.
- Now, without wasting any time, you should apply for your marriage registration so that you’ll get your marriage registration done easily and you’ll get your marriage registration certificate on time.
So, this is the detailed procedure of NRI court marriage. We’re sure that you’ll get a brief idea of how you can easily complete your NRI court marriage procedure in Delhi.
What is Marriage registration?
Marriage registration is one of the most important essences of NRI court marriage. Marriage registration is a registration of marriage in the jurisdiction of the nation. This is one of the most important documents which proves that the marriages were done with the consent of both the parties. You can also use this document to verify your marriage and change the surname of your female partner. If you have completed your marriage registration then no one will place a domain against your marriage that is done forcefully.
How to apply for marriage registration?
Follow the steps which are listed below to know how you can easily apply for marriage registration.
- Firstly, you have to arrange all the documents and meet your associate’s lawyer for overall guidance.
- Get the form from the marriage registration office and fill it out. Attach the form with all the necessary documents including the marriage certificate which you get after the completion of your marriage.
- Apply for your marriage registration and the marriage registration officer will give the time duration of 30 days.
- After the complete 30 days, your marriage registration will get completed and after some time, you’ll get your marriage registration certificate.
Once you get your marriage registration certificate then the whole procedure of your marriage is done and you and your partner are legally recognized as husband and wife.
Best NRI court marriage associates
We’re Court Marriage Services, and we provide the most premium NRI court marriage services at an affordable cost. We’ve been serving the society for years and proudly claim to complete more than 2000+ court marriages and 500+ NRI marriages.
Court Marriage Services Associates is owned by Mr. Kaushal who is one of the most demanded and highly reputed court marriage lawyers. Their service is demanded because they provide premium-level services and compete for the work at a given time.
The services of Mr. Kaushal is 100% certified and trusted. He is one of the most reputed lawyers in Tis Hazari Court. If you want to complete your NRI court marriage then this is the best platform where you can complete your NRI marriage without any worry. The staff of Mr. Kaushal is highly experienced and professional. You’ll explore a good level working environment with highly professional staff which serve you best.
To get connected with Court marriage services by Lawyer Mr. Kaushal you just have to pick up your phone and place a call on 8287772088. You can also visit and directly meet Mr. Kaushal at their office which is located in a court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons which influence you to get connected with us. There are nth of fraud lawyers who charge you high and don’t complete your work. To get protected from these frauds, persons have to hire a trusted and certified court marriage associate for you.
We have the bed staff which is 24×7 ready to serve you. You can visit our office and our officials will guide you to take sessions to inform you about the documentation and procedure. This staff is highly trained and professional and can easily handle any legal issue that occurs in your marriage and let your marriage complete on time.
So, don’t wait and call us now at 8287772088 or visit our office court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. We’re ready to serve you the most premium service at a very affordable price.