Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi Rs. 2100/- Tatkal Court Marriage in Delhi | Court Marriage in Delhi +918287772088
Arya Samaj Marriage (Shadi) in Delhi
Arya Samaj Shadi / marriage is done here, for which you need some documents and through that document, your Arya Samaj marriage is done. Arya Samaj Marriage, Arrange Marriage, and many types of marriages are done here so that you want to get your marriage done in no time, that too in reasonable charges.
A marriage (Arya Samaj Marriage or an arranged marriage) is registered by the Registrar of Marriage on the same working day in accordance with Article 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1955. Verification of all documents shall be made on the date of application and, afterward, marriage by marriage registrar appointed by the Government of India and marriage certificate shall be registered by the same working day.
Required Documents Under Section 8 of The Hindu Marriage Act-1955 :
1. Date of birth of the parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License). The minimum age of the boy should be 21 years and 18 years for the girl, at the time of the Solemnization of Marriage.
2. Election Card and Aadhar Card of the boy and girl.
3. Nine each passport size photographs of both the parties
4. Total two witnesses from any side along with their 4 each Passport size photographs, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, and Aadhar Card.
5. The copy of the divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and the death certificate of the spouse in case of a widow/widower.
In case one of the party is a foreigner, a copy of the no objection certificate from the concerned embassy regarding his/her marital status
➤ Get Court-Marriage Certification Same Day
Just in 1-2 Hours
Click to Message Us On Whatsapp
Never take a risk with Legal Matters, Call Best Marriage Advocate and Pay after work done only
[ Adv. Kaushal Kumar +919650515469 ]
NO NOTICE AT HOME / NO EXTRA COST / NO WAITING PERIOD
Legal Marriage Certificate in 1-2 Hours. Authorized By Delhi NCR Govt. to Issue Marriage Certificate
Booking Amount Non-Refundable
Arya samaj marriage in Delhi
Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi is one of the types of marriage which can be easily executed by 2 people who belong to the same religion. If 2 people belong to the Hindu religion and want to get married then the justification of the nation will allow them to get married according to pursuing all the rituals and traditions which are done in Hindu marriage.
Arya Samaj’s marriage is one of the most preferred types of marriage and people love to execute their marriage as per the Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi. When we identify the history of Arya Samaj’s marriage then it will take us a thousand years of age since the marriage is between 2 people in the Aryan dynasty. Well, the official validation of Arya Samaj’s marriage in India will get executed under British rule. Arya Samaj marriage was firstly enacted in the year 1937 As per the Arya Samaj Marriage validation act.
In this discussion, we will let you know everything about Arya Samaj’s marriage in Delhi and clear all your doubts. So, if you’re planning to execute your Arya Samaj marriage or are just curious to know about Arya Samaj marriage then just stick with us because we have a lot to serve you.
Content in this discussion
- What is Arya Samaj Marriage?
- Who is eligible to perform Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi?
- The procedure of completing Arya Samaj’s marriage in Delhi?
- Marriage registration after Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi?
- Documentation required for Marriage registration in Arya samaj marriage in Delhi?
- What is Government Authorized Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi and why are they needed?
- Best Court marriage Associates “Advocate Kaushal”?
And a lot more. So, just stick with us and get educated about Arya Samaj’s marriage in Delhi.
What is Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi?
Arya Samaj marriage is a type that is registered in the jurisdiction of the nation as the Hindu marriage act, 1955 or Special marriage act, 1954. Under this provision, 2 people will get married as per the provision of the court and under the supervision and certification of the court by following the traditional Hinduism culture.
Under this type of marriage, the couple will have to get registered in the court and after that, both the parties have to visit the Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi. Under this Mandir, their traditional marriage will get completed and all the 16 sanskar will be performed by the couple after the completion of all the rituals the couple will have to visit the court and get their marriage certification.
It is a 2 step marriage that is mostly done in Delhi. People love to perform their marriage as Arya samaj marriage in Delhi.
Note:- will only Hindus perform Arya Samaj Marriage?
Not at all, Arya Samaj Marriage can be performed by Hindu, Budh, Sikh, or Jain. We can conclusively say that except for Christine, and Muslims all the people who belong to any religion (only if their religion allows or the religion is a part of Hindu culture) can easily perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
Who is eligible to perform Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi?
Arya Samaj Marriage is a legal procedure where the court marriage of 2 parties will get executed officially and traditionally. So, it is a great combination of cultures where the marriage is done with the procedure and respecting the cultural values. Still, it includes some eligibility which you have to ensure to the court to get married under Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi.
- The age of both the parties (Bride and Groom) should cross the legal age of marriage as per the law of India. In India, the legal minimum age for getting married to a boy is 21 years whereas the legal age of marriage for a girl is about 18 years. So, the couple is only eligible to get married only if they cross the legal age of marriage.
- The marriage is done with the free consent of both parties. If any of the parties are performing the marriage due to family pressure, undue influence, or any other reason then the marriage becomes void and the person found guilty will face the consequences.
- Both the parties are singlings their relationship status. If one of the parties is continuing any other relationship and is willing to get married again then they’ll be found guilty and face the possible consequences regarding this.
- Both the parties belong to the same religion or belong to a religion like Hindu, Budh, Sikh, and Jain.
Note:- What if A Muslim or a Christian wants to perform an Arya samaj marriage?
Well, if one of the parties belongs to the Muslim or Christian religion and willing to get married under the Hindu religion to a Hindu boy then “Yes” can perform Arya Samaj’s marriage in Delhi.
The Anti-religion party will have to complete a traditional procedure which is called “Sudhi”. This is a procedure to change the religion of the Anti-religion party eligible for Arya Samaj marriage. After the completion of “Sudhi”, the religion of the other party will get changed and from now they’re eligible to perform Arya Samaj Marriage.
The procedure of completing the Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi?
Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi attains a detailed procedure that you have to follow to execute the marriage with the acceptance of the jurisdiction of the nation. Let’s see the steps which you have to follow for the Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi:-
- Firstly, both the parties will have to visit the court and meet a highly professional dedicated lawyer who helps them to execute their Arya Samaj Marriage. The availability of a Highly professional lawyer is necessary for completing the whole procedure effectively. You can call us on 8287772088or visit our office on the court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.
- The parties will have to get the application form which is available in the court or you can also download the application form from the online website.
- Fill out the form consciously and make sure that the form attains all information correctly. The form should be signed by both parties.
- Now, visit the court and apply for your court marriage. The marriage registrar will verify all the details and announce the Objection period under section 7. The time duration of 30 days will be given to both the parties to object to their marriage and return their consent from the marriage.
- After the completion of 30 days visit the court again and the marriage registrar will again verify your documents and ask you to sign the marriage register.
- After completion of the registration, both the parties will have to visit a Government Recognized Arya Samaj Mandir.
- You have to meet Pandit Ji and bring some necessary items like Sweetbox, Mangal Sutra, Sindur, and Dakshina.
- Pandit Ji will start performing the rituals of marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir. You just have to follow the steps guided to do by the priest.
- After completing all the 16 Sanskar, your marriage is done and once your marriage is done then you have to give the Dakshina to Pandit Ji and return to court.
- Your marriage will get confirmed and you’ll get the marriage certificate from the court.
After the completion of Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi. You should immediately talk to your lawyer and apply for completing your marriage registration.
Marriage registration after completion of Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi?
Marriage registration is one of the most essential procedures to do after the completion of Arya Samaj marriage. Once your Arya Samaj marriage is done then you should immediately apply for Marriage registration.
Marriage registration acts as an evidential document that proves that your marriage is done with free consent. You can also use it as an alternative document for marriage certificates. So, you can easily use your marriage restoration certificate for changing the name of one party or any other legal procedure.
It also protects you from legal action against you if one of the parties files a complaint against you and exploits marriage after the completion of Arya Samaj Marriage. So, everyone should have to apply for marriage registration immediately after the completion of their court marriage.
Documentation required for completion of Marriage registration in Delhi?
There are some important documents that you have to provide for completing the Marriage registration in Delhi.
- Age proof is one of the most important documents which you have to show for completion of marriage registration. On the age proof document, the age of a boy should cross the age of 21 years and the girl should cross the age of 18 years. You can easily use a Pan card, Passport, Matriculation certificate, etc as an Age-proof document.
- Address proof is the 2nd most important document which you have to ensure at the time of marriage registration. The residents of both parties should be in Delhi. You can use an Aadhar card, Matriculation certificate, Passport, electricity bill, or rental agreement as your address proof.
- Passport size photos should also be available for both parties. 2-3 passport-size photos are required.
- Application form of marriage registration is required which is filled and duly signed by both the parties.
- You also have to show the marriage certificate which you got from the court. Make sure that you have completed your marriage as Arya Samaj marriage in Delhi with Government recognized Arya Samaj Mandir.
The marriage registrar will verify all the details and if everything becomes fine then you’ll get your marriage registration done. The issue of the marriage registration certificate will be in your hand within 30 days. If it becomes delayed then be patient and contact your marriage registration lawyer.
Note:- What is Government Authorized Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi and why are they needed?
There are plenty of Arya Samaj mandirs but only some of the Arya Samaj Mandir are authorized by the government. A Lot of Arya Samaj Mandir is fake and not authorized by the government. You have to ensure that your marriage is done in the Government Authorized Arya Samaj Mandir. It is needed because if you complete your Arya Samaj marriage in a non-authorized Arya Samaj Mandir then you’ll face the problem in verification at the time of marriage registration.
If your marriage is done in the Government recognized Arya Samaj Mandir you’ll easily get verified by the marriage registration officer and you’ll get your marriage registration completed and get your marriage registration certificate easily.
Court Marriage Services Advocate Kaushal
There are plenty of lawyers available in Delhi who are not genuine and Ovide fraud services by charging twice and 3 times charges to you. To get protected from these types of lawyers and frauds you have to select a genuine platform that has an experience in this field and certifies the authentication.
We’re Court Marriage Associates owned by Advocate Kaushal and we’re one of the best and most reputed Court marriage service providers in Delhi. We have the best staff who are highly experienced and educated. We’re able to deal with any legal situation that occurs in your marriage. With us, you’ll get 100% certification at reasonable prices.
We’ve completed more than 3000+ Court marriages in Delhi and more than 1000 Arya Samaj marriages. Not only this, but we also have an ace in marriage registration completion. So, if you wanna complete your Arya samaj marriage in Delhi and are looking for the best quality Court marriage service provider then we claim to be the best option for you.
We’re best because we claim to be the most trusted platform which works with highly professional and experienced staff. We’re the platform that provides premium class service at a very affordable cost. You can also clear your doubts by taking consultation sessions with our professional lawyers. So, be in touch with us now by calling on 8287772088 or you can also visit our office which is located in court, Ch.no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054.