Court Marriage in Bihar
Bihar is one of the most known states of India. This state is known for the enrichment of mineral and natural resources. Well, keeping this thing aside, if you’re from Bihar and willing to know about how you can easily complete your court marriage in Bihar then you’re at the right place.
The concept of court marriage is very old. The first court marriage act which was passed by the jurisdiction of independent India is the Special marriage act, of 1954. After that, the separate marriage act which regulated the parties who belonged to the Hindu religion was named the Hindu marriage act, 1955. Under this act, the court marriage is done under the supervision of the court but after that, the couple will have to perform their marriage at the government-authorized Arya Samaj mandir. This type of marriage is later called Arya Samaj marriage.
After that various other provisions related to court marriage are asked to be regulated by the community and nowadays people are getting the service from the court. In the discussion, we’re going to examine court marriage in Bihar.
Completing the court marriage in Bihar is not an easy task. The couple will have to arrange several documents, procedures, and a lot more. So, if you’re curious to know about court marriage in Bihar then just stick with us and follow the content discussed in the article.
Court marriage in Bihar?
Court marriage in Bihar is a legal way of completing the marriage between 2 parties who are willing to get married to each other. The court will allow the application to proceed with your marriage application and after checking the eligibility and verification the court will proceed with the marriage application and allow the marriage certificate to the couple.
The availability of consent is one of the most important things to come to a court marriage. If 2 parties are married but they’re not in full don’t then it is a crime and if someone is found guilty the court takes every possible legal action against him.
For completing the court marriage in a cigar the first thing which the court verifies is the availability of verification documents and eligibility. The Indian law sets some eligibility which the couple has to fulfill then only they’re eligible to complete their marriage directly from the court.
Note:- Benefits of court marriage in Bihar
If you’re living in a cigar or a resident in Bihar and willing to perform your court marriage in Bihar then you’ll get some benefits if you complete the court marriage from Bihar.
- Court marriage in Bihar is very less expensive. You don’t have to pay heavy charges for completing your marriage. The whole completion of court marriage will change you from only 10K to 15K.
- The whole duration of court marriage is about 30 days and you have to wait for 30 days for an objection period. But, you can also skip this by selecting the same-day court marriage procedure in Bihar.
- You’ll get a legal document with you which proves that your marriage is done and verified by the jurisdiction of the nation.
- The marriage certificate will help you to apply for marriage registration. A marriage certificate is one of the most essential documents for marriage restoration verification.
- The marriage process in Bihar is very easy to do. You just have to visit the court 1 or 2 times and you’ll get your work done.
- Court marriage is very time-saving and economical.
So, these are some major benefits that you get from completing your court marriage in Bihar.
Marriage registration in Bihar
Once the couple completes their court marriage the court and becomes married then the court will ask them to complete their marriage registration. This means that the complete procedure of court marriage has not been done yet. You have to complete your court marriage and after completing the court marriage you also have to complete your marriage registration. Let’s see the procedure by which you’ll get your marriage registration completed.
- Firstly, you have to collect your marriage certificate which you get after completing the court marriage. After collecting the marriage certificate you have to make sure to keep it safe.
- Now, collect all your documents and visit the SDM with your lawyer and the collected documents.
- In the SDM office, you have to collect the form and apply for your marriage registration.
- The marriage registrar will check all your documents and check the authorization of the Arya samaj mandir (only if you completed your marriage under the Arya Samaj marriage act/Hindu marriage act, 1955).
- After confirming all your documents the marriage registrar will recommend you to meet with SDM.
- You have to meet with SDM and the SDM verifies things by asking you some questions. You both have to answer them successfully and after that, you’ll get your marriage registration certificate with you.
Hence, you’ll get your marriage registration certificate which plays the role of evidence that your marriage is done without any issue and it attains the proper consent of both parties.
Court marriage process in Bihar?
In the above section, we have discussed how we can claim our marriage registration certificate and we also discussed that a marriage certificate is one of the most important documents which is required for completing the marriage registration. so, let’s discuss the process of court marriage to know how you’ll get your marriage certification without any issues.
- For completing the court marriage process in Bihar, you have to first meet with a highly professional lawyer and complete your counseling with them. You can also contact us and we’ll let your work be done without any issue.
- Now, you have to download your application form from the official website of the district court and if this facility is not available in the court then you have to go to the court and collect the form in offline mode.
- At this step, you have to fill the form with all the details which are asked in the application form. Make sure that all the details which are written in it should be genuine and certified.
- Now, collect all the other further documents which are asked by the court for verification purposes And make a complete document file of it.
- Visit the court on your appointed day and meet with the marriage registrar. When you meet the marriage registrar then the marriage registrar will verify all the details that you have presented to the court.
- After the verification of the documents provided by you then the marriage registrar will announce 30 days named the Objection period.
- After the completion of the objection period, you have to revisit the court and when you revisit the court the marriage registrar will again verify the documents.
- After the complete verification of documents, you’ll get your marriage done.
The marriage registrar will issue a dedicated certificate to the couple and the couple will start getting recognized as a married couple. The complete duration of competing for the court marriage is about 30 days but if you want to skip this time then there is a provision for same-day court marriage under this provision you’ll get your marriage done in just 1 day or even in 2-3 hours. Let’s see how.
Same-day court marriage process in Bihar
If you want to complete your court error process fast so that you don’t have to wait for 39 days and your marriage is completed within a day then you can do this by completing the same-day court marriage process in Bihar. If you want to know about the process then see the steps below:-
- Firstly, you have to meet with a highly reputed court of marriage lawyer or hire a 5-star rated court marriage associate for you. Consult them that you’re willing to perform the same-day court marriage process in Bihar.
- Now, visit the court and get the form. Make sure that the changes in same-day court marriage are higher than the changes in normal court marriage. So, you may have to pay some extra money for completing your marriage as a same-day court marriage.
- At this step, visit the court with your partner, witness, and lawyer and collection of all the documents. Visit the marriage registrar’s office at the appointed time.
- The marriage registrar will ask for your form and verification documents. You have to show your documents like your Address proof documents, Age proof documents, etc.
- The marriage registrar will verify all your documents and proceed with your application. Now, the marriage registrar will complete the jurisdiction formalities and complete your marriage.
- Once the marriage registrar will get satisfied with the documents you provide then he’ll complete the final formality of the marriage.
- The couple will get the marriage certificate within 2-3 hours and the marriage will be completed successfully.
Note:- if the marriage registrar found anything suspicious he has the complete right to neglect the marriage application served by you and can take possible legal action against you. So, make sure not to make any mistakes when you reach the marriage registrar’s office.
The marriage gets completed and the couple will start recognized as a married couple. After the completion of your marriage, you can apply for your marriage registration and also get the marriage registration certificate very soon.
Court marriage process in Bihar in Hindi
Court marriage is a legal way to complete marriage between two parties who are willing to marry each other. The details related to Court Marriage Process in Bihar in Hindi are listed below:-
- To complete the process of court marriage in Bihar, you must first meet a highly professional lawyer and complete your counseling with them. You can also contact us and we will do your job without any problem.
- Now, you have to download your application form from the official website of the District Court and if this facility is not available in the court then you have to go to the court and submit the form offline mode.
- In this step, you have to fill out the form with all the details asked in the application form. Make sure that all the information written in it must be genuine and authentic.
- Now, collect all the other documents which are sought by the court for verification purposes and make a complete document file of it.
- Visit the court on your appointed day and meet the marriage registrar. When you meet the marriage registrar, the marriage registrar will verify all the details presented by you in the court.
- After verification of the documents provided by you, the marriage registrar will announce 30 days which will be called as objection period.
- After the completion of the objection period, you will have to re-appear in the court and when you come again in the court, the marriage registrar will re-verify the documents.
- After complete verification of documents, you will get your marriage done.
Here, the marriage is completed and the couple will get the marriage certificate from the marriage registrar after some time.
Best Court marriage Associates in Bihar
We’re one of the best and most popular court marriage associates in Bihar. Our services are spread in many states and districts. We’re serving the people who’re willing to perform their court marriage but know very less about it. If you’re also one of them who wants to complete its marriage as Court marriage in Bihar but know very little and little confusion about what to do. Well, if you read the article completely then 50% of your confusion will get cleared but if you want to know more about court marriage in Bihar like what documents are required for completing the court marriage, what are the eligibility requirements for completing the court marriage, and many other doubts. Well, if yes then we’re the solution to your confusion.
We have the best court marriage lawyer and with the team of the best court marriage lawyers, we lead the market and serve society. More than 5000 customers are served and become 100% satisfied with our services. The reason behind this success is that we only believe in quality. Our main focus is to serve the best quality services to the customer at a very low price.
If you want to join us then you just have to place a call on 8287772088 or visit our office which is at Ch. no. 756 A, First Floor Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. So, don’t wait to book your appointment today and get your court marriage in Bihar done in just 10k to 15k.